Installing DMC Super Login within your Joomla! powered website
Installing DMC Super Login couldn't be simpler, all you need to do is go to 'Extensions -> Extension Manager -> Install' within the administrator area of your website. Below we will guide you through the process of installing Super Login within your website.
Installing DMC Super Login - Upload Package File
Login to the Administrator area of your website and navigate to 'Extensions -> Extension Manager -> Install'.
Once you have selected the '.zip' file you will need to click the 'Upload & Install' button. Once you have done that, DMC Super Login will installed within your website.
Installing DMC Super Login - Install from Directory
Another way to install DMC Super Login is by using Joomla's 'Install from Directory' option. In order to do this you will need to perform the following tasks:
- Unpack the contents of the '.zip' folder which you downloaded to you hard drive
- Using FTP - upload the contents of the extracted zip to your 'tmp/' folder (an example would be tmp/dmcsuperlogin/(files and folders here))
- Go to 'Extensions -> Extension Manager -> Install from Directory'
- Within the 'Install Directory' text field enter '/dmcsuperlogin' (it should be pre-populated with the path to your 'tmp' directory to start with)
- Click on the 'Install' button and Joomla will take care of the rest
Once you have completed the above steps - DMC Super Login will be accessible from your 'Extensions -> Plugins' menu, titled 'Authentication - DMC Super Login'
Having trouble installing DMC Super Login?
If you are having trouble installing DMC Super Login within your website, take out a 'support subscription' for Professional support and advise on how to install DMC Super Login within your Joomla! powered website!